“I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” Joyce Meyer
Most people know the 5 basic tips to look after yourself:
1) Eat a well balanced diet of fresh fruit, vegetables etc to provide all the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
2) Drink plenty of water to cleanse your insides.
3) Get enough sleep so you can function well.
4) Exercise regularly to keep your heart pumping and your blood flowing
5) Minimise stress by taking some time every day to relax or do something enjoyable.
We also know these things aren’t always possible, but they are the first changes to make if you start getting sick.
After you have tried the above 5 steps, on the following pages are natural health remedies and ideas to treat various common ailments and illnesses.
Back in history, the only way to treat diseases and health problems was with natural health remedies. My grandmother used to say “Your health is your wealth”, and “Your body is your temple”.
If you treat your body right you will be rewarded with the ultimate gift of good health, which is often taken for granted until it is gone. When you’re not feeling 100% healthy, I believe natural health remedies are the best treatment
DISCLAIMER: I’m not a doctor, so I can’t diagnose specific health problems. It is always best to consult your health care provider for advice before trying any of these remedies, especially if you are taking other medications or if you have allergies.